domenica 18 aprile 2010

Now That's What I Call No.1s



ARTiST: VA I TiTLE: Now That's What I Call No.1s I GENRE: Pop I SiZE: 147MB I QUALITY: 320kbps avg / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo I RELEASE DATE: 2010

Tracklist:

1. When Love Takes Over - David Guetta - Kelly Rowland
2. Lola's Theme - The Shapeshifters
3. Groovejet (If This Ain't Love)- Spiller Feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor
4. Spinning Around - Kylie Minogue
5. Who Do You Think You Are - Spice Girls
6. Atomic - Blondie
7. The Fear - Lily Allen
8. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
9. Never Be The Same Again - Melanie C Feat. Lisa Left Eye Lopes
10. If You Come Back - Blue
11. True - Spandau Ballet
12. Rock Your Baby - George McCrae
13. Would I Lie To You? - Charles & Eddie
14. Back To Life (However Do You Want Me) Soul II Soul Featuring Caron Wheeler
15. Smile - Lily Allen
16. Boombastic - Shaggy
17. I Want You Back - Melanie B Featuring Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott
18. Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
19. The One And Only - Chesney Hawkes
20. Ghost Town - The Specials

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento